Currently reading:
another landie thread

Discuss another landie thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

so had a vibrating / knocking on landie since last may-ish , one of those things ill sort later lol , anyway took in for mot today turns out its the front prop shaft thats snapped lol , swapped over this aft no more knocking / vibrating .

my point been even though it was broker ive been scotland , east coast 4 times west coast twice , york half a dozen times nottingham twice and still , STILL she kept on going all that time.

beat that ladies

been better to cure the rattle before it could have siezed/jammed and ripped out your gearbox, you would look a right monkey if that had happened :)

untitled monkey.jpgbod off to Scotland :)

Last edited by a moderator:
and its game,set and match to Ray :)

is it true the only reason you got a Hyundai Ray, is they come with a little Korean ting tau girl :)

thumb52d185bf98281.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
mine with its mates yesterday kindly cultivating a field

Attachments

• 1522295_536410986456154_483644502_n.jpg
    1522295_536410986456154_483644502_n.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 30
at least start where the road looks like this, 116.jpg and finish off with a wash River-crossing-by-jeep.jpgthen u can consider yourself an off roader :)

I'm bored, my smart can drive around in that and often has too:)
you are talking ballcocks,though i was surprised by how capable some of the smaller 4x4,s were jimneys i think? also a old one think it was a lada niva or riva or something along those lines its this one,not bad for a fiesta sized thing

Attachments

• lada.jpg
    lada.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 10
do you play Russian roulette

No.....mines got 32" barrels so i cant reach the trigger and lick the chokes at the same time.......the wife offered once, but i had to decline her offer as the safest place to stand when she is holding it is right in front.

you are talking ballcocks,though i was surprised by how capable some of the smaller 4x4,s were jimneys i think? also a old one think it was a lada niva or riva or something along those lines its this one,not bad for a fiesta sized thing

My cynical little way of saying driving in circles on grass isnt off roading really, only in as much as theres no tarmac, go find some hills and rivers if you want to test your skills, I thought wales had a few somewhere :)

My cynical little way of saying driving in circles on grass isnt off roading really, only in as much as theres no tarmac, go find some hills and rivers if you want to test your skills, I thought wales had a few somewhere :)

I think they suffer the same plight as our roads.......being overrun with cyclists who seem to think they own it all........or am i being a bit cynical now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to another landie thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back