Discuss Alpha selling Dodgy boards in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Petefinny

Hi put i on post here a bit few weeks ago about a Alpha CB24 and was locking out on Pump fault or flow rate, it was driving me mad, the intial problem was that the boiler was not getting hot water, it came down to the P.C.B board so i replace it and all was fine, then i went away and an hour later the homeowner rang up saying the boiler had locked out, so i went back again got hot water going and off i went then phone call again saying boiler had locked out, i went through everything checkin the pump, heat exchanger, all sensors even replcing some i knew wernt faulty just to make sure, in the end i gave up and had to give the women some money back to call in another so not to upset her and give me a bad name, she rang an alpha guy he came along checked everything and switched the board and hey presto boilers fine afte me putting in a brand new Alpha board, i got the board back and sent it to alpha and they admitted it was faulty and afte 3-4 weeks got my money back, how can that happen, are they not checked before leaving the factory? i just didnt think that a brand new board would have a fault on it and will not be makin the same mistake again! Never trust Alpha!!

I get called out all the time to them, never would i recomend one A) there rubbish B) the parts are a rip off

alphas good for breaking down,weird faults,and leaking everywhere

LOL, it does happen from time to time,

Even the new boilers don't work, finished installing one today, worked for 20 mins then it died, needs new fan!! Alpha can't get an engineer to them until tomorrow pm, Grrr

Customer is real happy, as you can imagine - NOT!!

dodgy boiler pcb?? well they mek em for less than £10 so what can you expect......

Make them for a tenner and sell them for £240.00!!!!!!! No wonder the firms still goin strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Alpha selling Dodgy boards in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock