Discuss Air seperatrs- Who uses them on Domestic? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Your installer seems to know his stuff I would go with his recommendation I have the Atag economiser and the fernox omega filter fitted , with a h38 to protect from scale formation personally I cannot see is need for a spiro vent in your system they need fitting in the highest point of the system a good dosing of fernox f1 inhibitor will protect the system once complete. All the best kop

20160606_181050.jpg

Screenshot_20181017-213714.png

20180327_104255.jpg

Thanks @king of pipes. We’re half way through today. Should be all finished tomorrow! :)
(Did you also have the ATAG One Controler? I didn’t realise it’s wired to the Combi and then works wirelessly to your phone. Are you happy with it?)
I’ll let you know how we get on.
PS. Thanks for the pic’s.. Very tidy looking set up you’ve got there!

Last edited:
Any pics so far ?

Yes I had the one control but not impressed with that it's to complicated and is difficult to set up and operate for the end user , I changed my broadband supplier and have not been able to pair it since so use it as a normal stat. Kop

20170928_073031.jpg

Reply to Air seperatrs- Who uses them on Domestic? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock