Currently reading:
Aga gas valve Junkers

Discuss Aga gas valve Junkers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Youmitegetian

Hi all i've got an Aga with a Junkers gas valve. My local engineer came round to service and light the Aga today and found the valve has a gas leak.
he informed me that this is very common with the Junkers valve and the usually cause of action is to replace it at a cost of £700.
he also told me it is caused by an o ring that perishes over time.
im hoping someone knows if the valve can be fixed or refurbished as £700 to get the aga working is out of the question, any help would be very much appreciated

sounds right, junkers valves are obsolete so you need a new burner/gas valve unit at sone £500 plus vat and the engineers 20% makes £700 come along very quickly. Having done that it will keep going another 20 years, not a lot per year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Aga gas valve Junkers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock