Discuss Acquired a new tool (picture included) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ones things for sure LPC she will will have horrendous hygiene levels now as bits of boss white and trails of flux will end where shed never expect it, lol

That will teach her, silly cow.
She has been one of the worst customers I have ever worked for. I was doing the job for another company sub contracting. She and her husband have phoned the office up 2-3 times a day. I have been there 2 1/2 days and they have moaned about everything.

The only thing they have not complained about is the big *****. So they can STICK THAT ***** RIGHT UP THEIR @RSE

Last edited by a moderator:
if you really dont like her, get the chilli peppers out and wipe them over the toy :)

Film by the makers of South Path. Very puerile silly humour. Ideal!!!!

Worth a watch if you want something that doesn't take too much focus

Haven't seen it in years. Another good one don't be a menace to society drinking jun and juice in the hood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Acquired a new tool (picture included) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock