Discuss About cscs Card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vitali Volkov

Hello, can some one help me to select right company to pass my cscs test. Its too many of then i dont know what is better...how to find government websites ? if some one know, please help) Thank you.

The test is an official government test - it should not vary regardless of where you choose to sit it. What may differ is the 'tuition' or help you get in order to pass. Look for that aspect and think about what you will need to get you up to standard. If you've got a good memory, the test shouldn't be too hard.

the test is not hard as bcp says it is mostly common sense.

I done mine again recently. It is done on a computer, touch screen, multiple choice answers.
A couple of questions I had......
1. How many points of contact when using a ladder. Lol
2. If a work colleague stepped on a nail would you..
a. Pull the nail out!!
b. Walk on by!!
c. Wipe with your sleeve!!
d. inform a supervisor that has medical training

And for this pleasure, I paid!!

I sat and completed my test in 31/2 minutes. It's easy and if you have a good memory, you'll sail through it. As Steve says, it's all about common sense.

it is an easy test however you should read relevant parts of training book as i would not say that all the questions are easy and common sense

i remember getting caught out with a few fire extinguisher question's!

I done mine again recently. It is done on a computer, touch screen, multiple choice answers.
A couple of questions I had......
1. How many points of contact when using a ladder. Lol

And for this pleasure, I paid!!

This could be a trick question. If you answer 2, then that takes care of the live and neutral contacts, but what about the earth? On the other hand, if you answer 4, then it would have to be double pole, or end feed!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to About cscs Card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back