Discuss a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
ipj.jpg

Paddy thought his new girlfriend might be the one but after looking through her knicker drawer and finding a nurse's outfit, a french maids outfit, and a police womans uniform, he finally decided...........

If she can't hold down a job, she's not for him.

Police came round to my house today, and told me that my dog was chasing someone on a bike.

I told them it cant be my dog, as he doesn't even have a bike.

Paddy Jock and Bill go to a brothel for the first time to find out about this oral sex speciallity being offered... Bill went in first after a few minutes he appears with a big smile on his chops..that was great she poured on some single cream and licked it all off ...in went Jock he appeared with an even bigger smile awesome he said on went the cream and a couple of grapes she nibbled off the grapes and licked off the cream I was in heaven...in went Paddy after a couple of minutes an ear splitting scream was heard Bill and Jock rushed into the room to find Paddy lying on the bed covered in blood Jesus Paddy what happened with tears in his eyes he said

on went the cream ,grapes and some chocolate sauce and it looked so good I had to have the first bite myself regards turnpin........ sorry for the faulty post computer error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back