Discuss a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
oscar pistorius has bee released without charge , over the shooting his girl friend new evidence has come to light proving it couldn't possibly of been him

a police spokesmen statement read found at the scene "footprints"

oscar pistorius has bee released without charge , over the shooting his girl friend new evidence has come to light proving it couldn't possibly of been him

a police spokesmen statement read found at the scene "footprints"

Columbo would solve this case.

image.jpgCollection only

New revelations in the Oscar Pistorius case. Police found a cricket bat covered in blood on the scene!

And a pair of stumps.

Against her Mothers wishe's a young Jewish girl run's off and marrie's a man the Mother knows nothing about..Mum I need your advice I need to tell him it's over all he want's to do is shag me up the rse when we first met my bum hole was the size of a five pence piece now it's the size of a fifty pence piece..so they set off and arrive at this splendid 12 bedroomed mansion with a large swimming pool and a Bentley and a Ferrari on the drive the Mother look's at her daughter and say's ..so explain to me why would you give all this up for the sake of forty five pence?....regards turnpin:smile:

I've written a book called "101 ways to revive the high street", it's available for download only from Monday!

An Amish woman and her daughter were riding in an old buggy one cold blustery day.

The daughter said to her mother,

'My hands are freezing cold.'

The mother replied,
'Put them between your legs and your body heat will warm them up.'

The daughter did and her hands warmed up.

The next day the daughter was riding with her boyfriend who said,
'My hands are freezing cold.'

The girl replied,

'Put them between my legs and the warmth of my body will warm them up.'

He did and warmed his hands.

The following day the boyfriend was again in the buggy with the daughter.

He said,
'My nose is cold.'

The girl replied

'Put it between my legs, the warmth of my body will warm it up.'

He did and warmed his nose.

The day after the boyfriend was again driving with the daughter and he said,

'My ***** is frozen solid.'

The next day, the daughter was driving in the buggy with her mother again,
and she asks,

'Have you ever heard of a *****?'

Concerned the mother said,

'Why yes, why do you ask?'

The daughter replies,

'They make one hell of a mess when they defrost, don't they!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back