Discuss 24v/36v drills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destroyer2813

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Evening chaps need a new cordless hammer drill currently have a Dewault 24v but its on its last legs spotted the new 36v in the s/f catalouge that came through the door the other day anybody got 1

DeWalt DC234D1-GB 3.8kg 2Ah Li-Ion Cordless SDS Plus Drill 36V | NoLinkingToThis

i know a few lads that have had the dewalt 36v sds and not been that impressed with it tbh. one lad had his nicked off his van and he got a bosch 36v to replace it and is happy.

I've got the 36v bosch and it has been excellent ...not came up against anything that it can't handle yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 24v/36v drills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I had my tools all knicked out the van last week so been replacing everything, got all my tools but can't decide on a SDS. I use all Milwaukee...
Replies
Views
It's my dads birthday coming up, and I've been looking at this drill...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this drill has been mentioned before but it's quite clever huh? Makita DHR263ZJ Twin 18v LXT SDS+ Hammer Drill (Body Only)
Replies
Views
i'm really tempted by this: BOSCH GBH 36 V-LI COMPACT 36v LI-ION SDS CORDLESS HAMMER DRILL | eBay or do you think i'm better off with a corded...
Replies
Views
Hi, I regularly browse this forum but I don't think I have actually posted. I have seen it mentioned but I am actually looking for first hand...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock