Discuss No hot water coming out from upstairs taps in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

A

Adeel Ahmed

Hi there, I am in urgent need of advice!
The weather has plummeted over the past week so at nights its -6 so this may be the cause. Anyways, since early this morning there has been no water coming out from the upstairs hot taps, both sink and bath. The cold taps work fine, I have checked downstairs and the hot water is coming out fine from the kitchen sink and bathroom taps, I have tried bleeding all the radiators, airing the system with no solution. I have also noticed when I put the central heating on that just the heater closest to the boiler gets extremely warm but the rest are frozen cold. The weather has been very cold the past two weeks but we did not have any issues until this morning. Any help or advice would be appreciated thanks!

Reply to No hot water coming out from upstairs taps in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hi, I woke up this morning with cold water (mains) from downstairs tap but no hot water from downstairs tap, and no water at all from all the...
Replies
Views
Mike Young
M
We have hot water, tank for hot water why is the hot water boiling hot from tap,and shower, We are on a schedule for hot water via our hive app...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a...
Replies
Views
Back