Discuss Cold water from downstairs tap, but no hot water in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

M

Mike Young

Hi, I woke up this morning with cold water (mains) from downstairs tap but no hot water from downstairs tap, and no water at all from all the upstairs taps, I have a combi boiler and no water storage

Reply to Cold water from downstairs tap, but no hot water in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently installed new hot and cold feeds to a new downstairs cloakroom. After refilling the system the hot taps were all dribbling, spluttering...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I...
Replies
Views
We have hot water, tank for hot water why is the hot water boiling hot from tap,and shower, We are on a schedule for hot water via our hive app...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping to get some advice. I live in a three floor house with a gravity fed cold water system for all of the bathrooms. The tank is in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock