Search the forum,
Questions and plumbing advice in the DIY Plumbing Forum - .

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need to run this CH pipework to a radiator located beyond the electric wiring in the...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen...
Replies
Views
Water Heater Screaming Sound on Cold Water Line Spring Check Valve Have this water heater for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an...
Replies
Views
  • Question
is it feasible to connect a flo force or saniflo shower pump drain to a washing machine standpipe
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement...
Replies
Views
I'm working on a Quooker Flex tap with an unreliable tap-and-twist steam control. I think its...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front...
Replies
Views
Hi, after using bottom 2 to refill system. Should the 2 circled be left facing upwards Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi guys Bit of frustrating situation, I was preparing to solder a 15mm Tee by lining it up to...
Replies
Views
I have discovered a very old end feed 22mm t connector under the bath is very gently weeping...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I want to remove the Brizo Faucet Handle ModelHL5332 to change the valve pine. There is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My toilet flushes ok when the long flush button is pressed - but water continues to flow into...
Replies
Views
Not exactly a plumbing problem but here goes. I have known for a couple of years there was a...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock