Discuss Kitchen sink 'spray' mixer for gravity? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Does anyone know if a monobloc kitchen sink mixer with a spray type head of some sort exists that will work on gravity?
Lady really wants one but I have told her they are designed for high pressure & her home is a bungalow, with the cwt just raised slightly above joist level, so only a couple of metre head.

Does anyone know if a monobloc kitchen sink mixer with a spray type head of some sort exists that will work on gravity?
Lady really wants one but I have told her they are designed for high pressure & her home is a bungalow, with the cwt just raised slightly above joist level, so only a couple of metre head.

It wouldnt be a spray head - it would be a dribble head.

Pump it, change the hot water system or forget it.

It wouldnt be a spray head - it would be a dribble head.

Pump it, change the hot water system or forget it.

Thought that - & I will use 'dribble head' to describe what will happen.
And the hot water will take ages to reach the tap,
Think then I will have to recommend a whole house pump or an unvented cylinder.
All because the lady loves a spray tap! :smile:

check with the manufacturor, some of them do a gravity fed range of taps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kitchen sink 'spray' mixer for gravity? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been researching and planning a job for my home the past few days and a few pieces of advice would be welcome to help me along the...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am renovating a small bathroom in an apartment on the 5th floor. Heating is electric, no gas or oil. I have four (related) questions...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Back