Currently reading:
Kitchen sink 'spray' mixer for gravity?

Discuss Kitchen sink 'spray' mixer for gravity? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Does anyone know if a monobloc kitchen sink mixer with a spray type head of some sort exists that will work on gravity?
Lady really wants one but I have told her they are designed for high pressure & her home is a bungalow, with the cwt just raised slightly above joist level, so only a couple of metre head.

Does anyone know if a monobloc kitchen sink mixer with a spray type head of some sort exists that will work on gravity?
Lady really wants one but I have told her they are designed for high pressure & her home is a bungalow, with the cwt just raised slightly above joist level, so only a couple of metre head.

It wouldnt be a spray head - it would be a dribble head.

Pump it, change the hot water system or forget it.

It wouldnt be a spray head - it would be a dribble head.

Pump it, change the hot water system or forget it.

Thought that - & I will use 'dribble head' to describe what will happen.
And the hot water will take ages to reach the tap,
Think then I will have to recommend a whole house pump or an unvented cylinder.
All because the lady loves a spray tap! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kitchen sink 'spray' mixer for gravity? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock