Discuss Filter fit kitchen sink query in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone,

I want to purchase the following filter to put under my kitchen sink but am not sure if it will be able to fit the copper pipes as they may be too narrow for the fit.

Any advice would be appreciated

Picture of cold water pipe under kitchen sink

Attachments

• Kitchen pipes.jpg
    Kitchen pipes.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 13
Yes wouldn’t fit without pipework change also tbh the filter doesn’t look good eg like a rebranded Chinese penny one

Reply to Filter fit kitchen sink query in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I got the water tested in my flat which has high chlorine levels and I am going to get a under the sink filter chlorine remover...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I need to replace the kitchen tap, all my neighbours have two single taps in their kitchen and bathroom whereas I have a single...
Replies
Views
Where and how does the water supply work and is there only one rising main pipe and where is it usually located? I am top floor flat, mains fed...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am probably being unduly paranoid here but I noticed under our kitchen sink that there is some corrosion evident on a small section of...
Replies
Views
Back