Discuss You gotta love last job on a friday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st job - Replace a 40mm safety valve, tools out, look at sparkling new valve already in place. Tools back into van.
2nd job - Purge a gas line after phoenix changed a meter regulator and couldn't be bothered to do it themselves.
Paper out, mug of rosie.
3rd job - 15 mile away. Blocked loo. plunged and flushed nicely
4th job - Back into Belfast - Another blocked loo.

Home by half one.

And Croppie now has beer!

Just got a call for an outside tap.

"Can you come and do it now?"

"I can do it in 2 weeks if that's okay?"

"That would be great!"

And now u have a surplus gas valve !

I've 2 2" multiblock gas valves in the shed that were submerged last year that I keep meaning to get round to cleaning and testing.

This one was a brass safety valve.

IMAG0096.jpg

1st job - Replace a 40mm safety valve, tools out, look at sparkling new valve already in place. Tools back into van.
2nd job - Purge a gas line after phoenix changed a meter regulator and couldn't be bothered to do it themselves.
Paper out, mug of rosie.
3rd job - 15 mile away. Blocked loo. plunged and flushed nicely
4th job - Back into Belfast - Another blocked loo.

Home by half one.

And Croppie now has beer!

Thats a very diverse work load mate.

my last job was to change an inlet valve. design of toilet meant you had to take cistern off but bolts rusted to hell, no access to cut and pan concreted to floor. but it was a fluidmaster so i thought, 'just pull top off old one and plonk new one on'

tiniest disturbance of valve started leak on back nut underneath. no access to get to it. spent an hour fighting with bolts. got one off, the other - no chance.

so they need a new loo. turns out they wanted one and were pleased. so all's well...

Mine was service a 105e and fit a new stuffing box on the ht water side. P.O.P, charged more for stuffing box. And then beer aaaahhhhhhh.

As a poor bl00dy merchant, I still haven't done my last job on a Friday, which is to lock the doors and thank god I won't see another plumber until Monday! :)

tee hee...

As a poor bl00dy merchant, I still haven't done my last job on a Friday, which is to lock the doors and thank god I won't see another plumber until Monday! :)

tee hee...

Funny thing is you won't see them, but you'll spend all weekend talking to them on here!

Yep. because we give you the respect you truly deser..............

Nope. Couldn't keep it going. Not with a straight face.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to You gotta love last job on a friday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock