Currently reading:
Working On My Vocal Work (Payment)

Discuss Working On My Vocal Work (Payment) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I have been plumbing for around 16 months ,but I think I’m having issues with the ”Ohhs and ahhs”. I have completed some jobs where the customer has not paid, the latest was a new basin and some other general plumbing work, all was going fine until I asked for payment. The customer was totally happy with the work carried out. The customer asked me if I could come back tomorrow and she’d pay me. Arrived next day at the aranged time and no answer, despite the tv being on. She has now sent me a text saying she can’t pay. I’ve had 14 jobs I’ve completed where the customer has either paid nothing or a fraction of the cost of the work completed. I think I need help from experienced plumbers on my vocal work and getting the “ohhs and ahhs” just right, so I get paid. My prices are average and I work to good standards. I’m thinking of taking my Gas next year and I don’t want this sort of thing occurring on boiler installs for example. Many thanks Steve

Thanks for your advice. I’ve had lessons on my umms and ahhhs from another plumber since I posted this. Things are now going good, all the work I’ve done since the lessons I’ve been paid upfront or within 48 hours.

In that case Steve. FAB start to 2019. Long may it continue pal ;)

Reply to Working On My Vocal Work (Payment) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock