Currently reading:
Wilo Pump Capacitor Replacement

Discuss Wilo Pump Capacitor Replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All, new member here.
I have a Wilo Gold RS50 pump fitted to a solar thermal system. I suspect the capacitor is faulty and wish to replace it. However, I cannot see the method to disconnect one of the capacitor leads (sited between the L & N connections). It is very tight and I don't want to damage the connection such that I cannot install the new one.
The other capacitor lead is held in with a clip and is easy to remove.
Any advice appreciated.

IMG_2621.JPG

I have some of the black capacitors from old Wilos.
Looks like I snipped the ends of the wires. Think they were soldered into a board

I think that is most likely as I can't see a way to disconnect it. I would have liked to test the old one first but didn't want to take it off without having a replacement. I've ordered a new one now, so should be able to swap it soon. I'll post the outcome afterwards. Cheers

Reply to Wilo Pump Capacitor Replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock