Discuss Williams & Co Ashford (Kent) branch - born 23rd September 2013 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

We are pleased to announce the birth of our latest branch.

The building at 3 Javelin Way, Ashford, Kent weighs in at 3760 square feet, and will require very little alteration to get it up and going - hopefully should be done by the end of October, perhaps early November.

Javelinwayashford.jpg

Good luck to her, and all who sail in her.

Congrats ray glad as is going well, does that mean as it's going so well we are going to get a bigger discount?:)

Flaming Nora you don't let the grass grow under your feet Ray best of luck but don't seem like you need it regardsTurnpin:hurray:

If the staff are as helpful and friendly as the Crayford branch you cant go wrong! Best of luck Ray.

If the staff are as helpful and friendly as the Crayford branch you cant go wrong! Best of luck Ray.

I think that One of the lads from Crayford will be moving down to Ashford - he lives there and has been commuting every day.

Congratulations Ray.....

If ever you fancy expanding across the water..............

Congratulations, Ray. You're getting closer and closer to civilisation. Next branch, East London?

Well done ray keep it going you might end up in NI before I am at Retirement age lol
But glad your business is expanding great work mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Williams & Co Ashford (Kent) branch - born 23rd September 2013 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock