Discuss Williams & co ace sevice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

julesverne

Ordered a baxi duo tec he a yesterday 3.00 pm at my door his morning 8.05 am and bacon saved. Big thanks to Ian and the guys who shipped it.

Great to see happy experiences of good service. Brightens every ones day up.

I know they're based down South but does Ray & co deliver all over UK?

I know they're based down South but does Ray & co deliver all over UK?

Anywhere on the mainland, although there may be some delays in the highlands of Scotland.

We don't offer a service to Northern Ireland at the moment. That's mostly to spite croppie.

I Really cant fault Ray and his band of merry men. the service is great and they don't deliver to Northern Ireland so that has to be a bonus. i haven't just bought boilers and everything i have ever bought has been cheaper than screwfix or the other sheds. i'm sure somebody does summat cheaper but i haven't bought it.

Thanks Julian, I have already passed on your kind remarks to the lads who actually do the service bit.

We don't promise to always be cheapest, but we do try hard to give a good, honest trade price - and to give the same price to everyone, so long as they are trade. We also won't try to have your pants down on the slower moving things that you don't buy very often - so if you look at the less common fittings, or the funny radiator sizes, you shouldn't get a shock. However, there is always someone, somewhere, who has something cheaper.

Thanks Julian, I have already passed on your kind remarks to the lads who actually do the service bit.

We don't promise to always be cheapest, but we do try hard to give a good, honest trade price - and to give the same price to everyone, so long as they are trade. We also won't try to have your pants down on the slower moving things that you don't buy very often - so if you look at the less common fittings, or the funny radiator sizes, you shouldn't get a shock. However, there is always someone, somewhere, who has something cheaper.
Wise words - cheaper doesn't always mean best
will give your guys a go Ray on next quote although which branch do I ring being in Lincs lol?

Wise words - cheaper doesn't always mean best
will give your guys a go Ray on next quote although which branch do I ring being in Lincs lol?

Just PM me a number and we will call you, or if you prefer, call Fareham and ask for Ian, Martin or Pete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Williams & co ace sevice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock