Discuss Wife made me watch strictly and.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I'm sure tess daly call one of the female dancers.
Ivita luckosh1te

[DLMURL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/profiles/4rTTbjvXCGd7h4j48Dq5SgR/iveta-lukosiute"]BBC One - Strictly Come Dancing - Iveta Lukosiute[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
She's bloody gorgeous , it's a right pain I have to watch it too

Could be worse, could have to be listening to the cat strangling on x factor. Hurray for my tablet.

I always make sure I'm in the room for ola Jordan. She's like a young Carole smillie.

They do tend to be rather fit, firm and perfectly formed however there are always tubs of fixing to be sorted !

I have had the pleasure of working on ola Jordan's house on two occasions.. Unfortunately James was there on the second. But still a pleasant working environment

I have had the pleasure of working on ola Jordan's house on two occasions.. Unfortunately James was there on the second. But still a pleasant working environment

I bet she makes a manky brew doesn't she?

I wouldn't know I opted for the posh coffee from one of them fancy machines, ginger bread tea? Is that what you call it once you dunk for too long and the head falls of the ginger bread man and settles in the bottom of your cup?

Does nobody watch **** anymore? There is an alternative to xfactor. Come on lads.i think you all actually like xfactor, britains got talent, whatever it is that's on at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wife made me watch strictly and.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock