Discuss Where does your forum username come from? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Just wondering, where does your forum username come from?

I'm sure many, like mine, are just their name. Or perhaps business name. But what about the others?

Name

When I came firing out my mums @&£)(;: She said to my father let's call him Kris, So that's my birth name lol

Mine is hugely creative. Basically when I registered croft was already taken. My surname is Ashcroft and so it's a clever abbreviation of my surname that happened to be available at the time.

I wish there was a more exciting story behind it but unfortunately not.

• Funny
Reactions: Dan
Mine is hugely creative. Basically when I registered croft was already taken. My surname is Ashcroft and so it's a clever abbreviation of my surname that happened to be available at the time.

I wish there was a more exciting story behind it but unfortunately not.
Croft might be available now if you want to change it?

I recall I only took a couple of seconds to decide on my username. I just thought something that would denote quality, (as with quality work).
With hindsight it makes me appear arrogant, but too late now and it is only 4 letters to type. :)
I can change your username if you ever fancy it mate. :)
Not sure 'Good' has quite the same ring to it, but same amount of letters for sure. :p

Because I can wipe a joint, leadburn and boss lead, an old plumber ( past retirement age), in the local merchant always says " here he is, The last plumber" every time I see him.

The fact that It's once in a blue moon I work with lead anymore is irrelevant, I think I'm just the youngest person he knows who can still do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where does your forum username come from? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back