Currently reading:
What have you been up to lately?

Discuss What have you been up to lately? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Just thought I'd quickly check in to see what you guys have been up to lately.

Any decent jobs you've done? Moved house? Been on holiday? Bought any new tools? New van? Got a new job? Finished training? Found a new employee?

Fill us all in. :)

Keep it polite and clean lads and ladies, this is in a public forum.

I have setter up a new company and providing all size of Heated towel rails and designer radiators, so if you need any heated towel rails or designer radiators give me a shout and will give you a trade discount
Thanks

I have stetted up a new company and providing all size of Heated towel rails and designer radiators, so if you need any heated towel rails or designer radiators give me a shout and will give you a trade discount
Note: I buy all my radiators directly from manufacture so there is no any middle man
Thanks

I have stetted up a new company and providing all size of Heated towel rails and designer radiators, so if you need any heated towel rails or designer radiators give me a shout and will give you a trade discount
Note: I buy all my radiators directly from manufacture so there is no any middle man
Thanks
Good luck with your new venture arasca. Just to make you aware advertising businesses that are not forum sponsors on the forum is fround upon. If you would like to advertise your new business on the uks best and most respected professionals forum (UK plumbers forum) you should contact one of the forum admins and they will put you in touch with the right person.

Good luck with your new venture arasca. Just to make you aware advertising businesses that are not forum sponsors on the forum is fround upon. If you would like to advertise your new business on the uks best and most respected professionals forum (UK plumbers forum) you should contact one of the forum admins and they will put you in touch with the right person.
Hi solutions
i did not mean to advertising but thanks any way
regards

Hi solutions
i did not mean to advertising but thanks any way
regards
No problem welcome to the forum.

I appreciate you did not link to your business so dont think your post really counts as advertising but I thought I would warn you before you stepped on someones toes. I hope the new business is a success stick around the forum is always happy to welcome new members to the industry.

I have retired since last September, been traveling with my wife mostly in the South East Asia region. We are in Singapore while I am writing this, will go to Vietnam and spend 4 weeks there.

I have retired since last September, been traveling with my wife mostly in the South East Asia region. We are in Singapore while I am writing this, will go to Vietnam and spend 4 weeks there.
Quite a few envious people here Helix all freezing their bits off enjoy your retirement ....regards Turnpin:17:

Thank you so much. I hope one day you will the same like us.
Best regards
Helix

Good job I read the rest of this thread. Your ip flagged up as being in Singapore, I was moments from deleting your account as spam lol.

Oops!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What have you been up to lately? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock