Currently reading:
What are you doing?

Discuss What are you doing? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

What are you doing most of the time on Sunday when you run a business?

are you also constantly with your mind at work / thinking what to do next week and making material lists ?

Nope Sunday's are a dedicated family day, I don't touch work related stuff unless it's very important and can't wait till 1900, that's when I start to get back into work mode.

My sunday will mainly be writing out a couple of estimates then tidy out the van, take all the rubbish out of my tool bag as its getting stupidly heavy.

Then my son has a football match so watch that then come home crack open a beer and relax ready for this week to start.

I don't like working weekends but at the moment I cant help it as I don't have time the rest of the week. Not that I'm complaining I quite like being busy as I can see the money.

Running a business I find its on your mind 24/7
You can try to get away from it but you'll always have something to do or think about,

I try not to work weekends, but if I haven't got any other plans ill either work or get stuff done, paper work extra

working heat losses out for the next few big jobs

sunday is for clay pigeons, rest, grandkids, food at right time!!!, night, tv, odd beer. then think about monday, tues, weds,thurs. fri, (sat) well i hope not saturday but sure does happen!!

fed the ducks in the park or the manor :D

These are the East Wing ducks, obviously. smallduck.jpg

Attachments

• duckio.jpg
    duckio.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 47
Ive just driven back from Diss. Had to move dads outside oil boiler. Utter nightmare, no wonder the installer who was booked changed his mind!

Helping out down local steam museum, or sometimes in Wales driving steam trains, or out with local scout group. Glad to get to work Monday for the rest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What are you doing? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock