Currently reading:
What are you doing to bring the work in on January?

Discuss What are you doing to bring the work in on January? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

I've got a couple of installs booked in, but will be putting out leaflets advertising a January sale.

What's everyone doing to bring the work in during the January doldrums?

Going round squirting expanding foam in flues.

Nice idea. I might dress up as a ninja and turn off all the external gas meters and drop a card through the letter box. :)

personally I don't do my own work, I just contract to places. Hopefully everyone is busy bees after Xmas.

I'm going round asking people to borrow there toilets, leave a card so they can call me to unblock the drains the next week. really get a bond with them before you rob them of there hard earned cash!!

Putting off what i "could" do today but can't be bothered, for tomorrow.
I've had enough for the year.

Putting off what i "could" do today but can't be bothered, for tomorrow.
I've had enough for the year.

That makes two of us. I've been getting home for around three everyday this weeks because I can't be bothered. I finish for Xmas next Friday and plan to be back home for about two everyday next week.
I've had enough. I'm going to have a few weeks off and then start again on the 6th January all nice and refreshed.

I'll be sitting on the beach next friday :wink:

Attachments

• AtTheBeach.jpg
    AtTheBeach.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 82
I'm going to answer the phone to the hoards of people I ignored over the Xmas break.

I've got a couple of installs booked in, but will be putting out leaflets advertising a January sale.

What's everyone doing to bring the work in during the January doldrums?

Answering the phone :)

Seriously though January is full, I always find Feb to be the quietest. But already looking pretty busy. I need a three week hole late Feb early March as we are off to see the wife's sister in Australia.

just priced 18 houses so that may come up trumps, have a renovation booked in which is full install , plus several services and a farm i am doing needs updating so busy busy

Redoing my ACS (left as long as I can, do to verification period) doh! Then loads booked in already!

Going to get a load of flyers out with some install offers on. Got a few bits and bobs in early January then nothing as yet.
The old phone waiting game.... ack

hopefully will be still doing them 4-5 boiler changes a week jobs for the HA after x mass ,contract should be up to end of February

Off skiing for a week at the end of January so that's one week filled up! Another filled with Xmas hols so only 2 more to worry about now. Seriously though, around a week of work booked in for January, while I'm doing that I'll get my labourer to go out and flyer lots for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What are you doing to bring the work in on January? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock