Discuss What A Bell End in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Got a call last week about a leaking macerator. Said the only free time was 4.30 last monday. I was there at 4.30, two guys busy dismantling a generator, nobody in. Typical.

Well the tool phones tonigut asking why I didnt turn up. I said I did because I saw the generator geing dismantled and spoke to the two blokes. Well when can you come then, tomorrow? No, it will be next week. Well thats not good enough, its a health problem. Sorry not my fault thats the earliest I can look at it. Well your a shambles. Who the bloody hell do you think you are talking too. Theres no need to swear. If you think bloody is swearing then im about to really upset you. Well your a shambles and im going to tell everybody I know that you cant be relied on. He then hung up.

I then called him back to tell him im on my way and will rip him a new one. I reckon my ears were steaming.

Calmed down a bit now and also looked up the last job I did for him, which he hasnt paid. So its a nice letter for the last bill, one for wasting my time and a letter threatening that if I find evidence of him besmirching my good name I will sue the toad for slander and defamation of character.

And I was having a really good week too :)

Sock trucking funt? :D

What a knobber, i hate owing money, I even paid Williams more than i needed to so i could get the bill down a bit..... not that I'm being a bum licker or nowt :lol:

Just had the boys in blue on the phone. The bloke complained to them that he was scared of me going round to see him. Said I'd sent a letter and that once he's paid up I will have no further contact with the idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What A Bell End in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back