Currently reading:
viper gas book

Discuss viper gas book in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andrewb85

hi there folks just wondering if anyone could recommend a website for audio books on the viper book or gas core for domestic installations pm me if any suggestions

Can you even get it in audio? The only place I have ever seen viper books for sale is in colleges etc never seen them on the net, for good reason really I suppose

Can you even get it in audio? The only place I have ever seen viper books for sale is in colleges etc never seen them on the net, for good reason really I suppose

i dont think you can get paper copies of viper book anywhere now, think you need to buy an online licence from them then download and print,

i have the paper book but i will learn more if i listen to it cant read for long periods if any one comes across an audio version let me no thanx people

at the risk of sounding insensitive, (it wont be the first time TBH) surely talking books are aimed mainly for blind people, so why would gas books be audio? this reminds me of a time when i asked students why they thought an appliance data badge had info stamped through from the back so that it was raised ( i assume it is so that it is more durable) nobody answered and nobody so i said irt was a form of braille for the blind gas engineers so that they knew the important info for servicing, nobody commented at all and it was only hours later someone said they didnt understand how a blind gas engineer could tell if a spillage test passed or not, i was nearly bent double when i said "ah but when you are blind your sense of smell is hightened and he would smell along the front of the fire and would know if all the smoke went up the flue" the guy just said oh ok and got on with what he was doing

andrew dont think audio would be of much use when you need to find something quick,but you could try hybrid technical in bootle think its heysham rd behind wickes on the other side of the train line on industral estate

Hi can anyone tell me if they got a viper gas book for sale, dont want to pay £50 on viper.co.uk, its for my ACS Course.

Thanks

They are readily available on e-bay. Guess guy/girl copies there own coppy an updates then sells them. Meaning you don't have to sign up to the viper website.

thanks pal, much appreciated. hope you can help, im just completed my nvq levels h&v and im stuck on a particular question. hope you can help. the question reads

you are required to install two new radiators in an extension to an office block, list the maintenance requirements?

the question reads

you are required to install two new radiators in an extension to an office block, list the maintenance requirements?

What kind of stupid question is that? Who thinks up this nonsense?
You won't find that answer in a Viper book btw.

at the risk of sounding insensitive, (it wont be the first time TBH) surely talking books are aimed mainly for blind people, so why would gas books be audio? this reminds me of a time when i asked students why they thought an appliance data badge had info stamped through from the back so that it was raised ( i assume it is so that it is more durable) nobody answered and nobody so i said irt was a form of braille for the blind gas engineers so that they knew the important info for servicing, nobody commented at all and it was only hours later someone said they didnt understand how a blind gas engineer could tell if a spillage test passed or not, i was nearly bent double when i said "ah but when you are blind your sense of smell is hightened and he would smell along the front of the fire and would know if all the smoke went up the flue" the guy just said oh ok and got on with what he was doing

Loooooooool brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to viper gas book in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock