Discuss VHS Partnership........... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Anyone useing this?
Any feedback would be appreciated

I dont seem to be getting many boiler quotes so need to try a new approach

I dont really know HA
You can offer boiler finance through them or you by a boiler pack from them/via them. Get a free magnaclean, chemicals and water test kit.
Once its all agreed they register everything and give you the extended 10 year warranty.

It basically a free extended warranty on Vaillant

Its for Vaillant and Intergas boilers
I have emailed asking a few questions, if anyone one is interested I can forward the information PDF they have sent me.

think you work for them scott, as boiler is registered under there name and you just sub to them the md / owner is only 36 years old

"These days, when I win a contract and someone asks me if I can handle the work nationwide, I proudly say ‘yes’ – and the same applies to any of the other businesses within the partnership. We all work together. To date, I have established a network of around 170 plumbing and heating engineers around the UK, and this is growing fast."

think you work for them scott, as boiler is registered under there name and you just sub to them the md / owner is only 36 years old

"These days, when I win a contract and someone asks me if I can handle the work nationwide, I proudly say ‘yes’ – and the same applies to any of the other businesses within the partnership. We all work together. To date, I have established a network of around 170 plumbing and heating engineers around the UK, and this is growing fast."
Well done Mr corbs and your still alive:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to VHS Partnership........... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back