Discuss Valiant Turbo max plus 824e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ajones_17

Hi guys, been a plumber for about 6 years now but have only recently entered the gas world.

im now realising that breakdown is a whole new world to installation and is far more complex than I realised. But a guess this game is all about learning so be gentle with me here.

im GS registered so if this needs to be moved I will need to join the GS only forum but believe I can't until I've made over 10 posts. Is this correct?

Anywho I went to a call out the other day on a Valiant Turbo max plus 824e

As far as I could figure out from what the customer talked to me about what had happened, the boiler has been leaking from both of the temp sensors.

My question is, is this a common place for them to leak from? Also is it feasible to re-seal the threads on the sensors or should I just replace the sensors?

sorry for being so new to this, just prefer to air on the caution of safety and double check things

cheers
Andy

Sorry Andy,

Gonna have to close this until you do hit your 10, easily done mate, go say hello to 6 newbies in the introduction forum.

PM me when you have your yellow badge and I'll happily open and move this thread for you mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Valiant Turbo max plus 824e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock