Currently reading:
UKPF Secret Santa 2013 closing date for entries 30th November

Discuss UKPF Secret Santa 2013 closing date for entries 30th November in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

julesverne

Evening All.

Please refer to the sticky at the top threads for the rules.
if you want to take part just send me a pm with the your name and address.
doing this for a laugh so please treat it as such.

cmon sign up we all like pressies.

daily updates for people taking part on this thread.

8 members signed up so far as of 6.05pm

Jules

we are still on 20 members signed there's a lot more that could be entering for the sake of tenner plus postage it aint gonna break the bank .
you can send the package with my hermes for £4.20 upto 2kg and they have loads of drop off points.

so come on guys sign up today. you only have until the 30 th november before entries close.

thanks jules

we are still at 20 members for over a week. only 6 days left before names get drawn. for a brief look at the rules just go to the sticky at the top of the arms

how are we going to get you to take part? clearly threatening you with a visit from croppie didn't work!

come on it will be a laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to UKPF Secret Santa 2013 closing date for entries 30th November in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock