Discuss Trainee plumber needing work/experience in Greater Mancheste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

john monagle

Hi all,

I'm a 20yr old trainee plumber, I'm trying to get my certificates signed off and then I can move on to get my ACS. I really need someone to work with in order to do so. I'm willing to work as a trainee, employee, plumbers mate, on a self employed basis or for nothing if necessary. I have my water regs and unvented certificates, i just need experience. I'm a good worker, reliable, honest, polite and I take pride in my work. I'm always eager to learn and improve.

Please, if you can or if you know anybody that might be able to help.... get in touch.
John.

you need to put your location so people can reply. oh and welcome along.

Hi all,

I'm a 20yr old trainee plumber, I'm trying to get my certificates signed off and then I can move on to get my ACS. I really need someone to work with in order to do so. I'm willing to work as a trainee, employee, plumbers mate, on a self employed basis or for nothing if necessary. I have my water regs and unvented certificates, i just need experience. I'm a good worker, reliable, honest, polite and I take pride in my work. I'm always eager to learn and improve.

Please, if you can or if you know anybody that might be able to help.... get in touch.
John.

hello and welcome

you ned to be working to do your acs anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee plumber needing work/experience in Greater Mancheste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back