Currently reading:
tightness test

Discuss tightness test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael c

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi guys i have been off work for sometime now due to medical suspension however i had a training day yesterday in which i was informed by a colleague that the paramaters for the tightness test have changed (pressures no longer need to be as exact as previously). Could any one tell me if there is any truth in this and even why the change?

I am gas safe just waiting to be confirmed on here but as this is public i understand i an only recieve non detailed answers i.e. not looking for figures just to see if statement is true.

thanks alan

i think its fine to discus the technical details of a tightness test openly on the forum. If somebody asks how do i connect a gauge onto a meter then we can worry.

hi guys i have been off work for sometime now due to medical suspension however i had a training day yesterday in which i was informed by a colleague that the paramaters for the tightness test have changed (pressures no longer need to be as exact as previously). Could any one tell me if there is any truth in this and even why the change?

I am gas safe just waiting to be confirmed on here but as this is public i understand i an only recieve non detailed answers i.e. not looking for figures just to see if statement is true.

thanks alan
have you sent me or redsaw your details?

hey gasman think i sent them to dan as thats who it asked for in the link. i will message you now mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to tightness test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock