Search the forum,

Discuss Thought I'd better introduce myself. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stigster

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Hi Everybody, Stig here! I've been lurking here over the last few weeks and signed up a couple of weeks ago. Just a bit of background if anyone is interested ;-)

I'm currently 36 years old and started learning the trade at age 28. I did a five year indentured apprenticeship alongside a very knowledgeable chap to whom I am very grateful. On completing my apprenticeship and five years of one day a week at college/four at work I qualified with my Level 3 City & Guilds in plumbing.

For the last couple of years I have been working in the college I trained at as a mixture of workshop technician, learning support, teaching assistant and agony uncle. I am also involved in the maintenance, repair and installation of plumbing systems across three college sites.

I have also completed my level 3 Award in Education and Training to better support the great team of lecturers I work with.

This forum is a goldmine of information and I appreciate being in good company here. I learn something new every time I come here I reckon.

With kind regards,

Stig

Welcome to the best plumbing forum bar none

Welcome along Stig, whereabouts are you in the country?

Hi there stigster and welcome along to the UKPF,,,,

Stigster ..welcome ..bring all the thoughts and enjoy here mate :)

Hi Stig and welcome to the forum's......regards Turnpin:welcome:

I've had this nickname for over 20 years now, since secondary school. I'm the original Stig (after Stig of the Dump, of course.) :yesnod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thought I'd better introduce myself. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock