Discuss This really screwed me up!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Toxic Ted

Wednesday before last i was on my last day before leaving for the Isle of Man in the evening and the builder i sub to has gone through a rusty cold main with a wacker plate while compacting the hardcore ready to concrete. Start to uncover the pipe to find it perforated and cant believe my luck as i was almost in my van and away............until (and this is the spooky bit) a fella walks round the back of the house after seeing the vans out front and says "here mate take my number....we do live water and gas meter moves". Well i nearly fell over and the gaffer turned to this bloke took a long drag on his *** and said " Well crack on then!" Ive had some weird things happen in my time but this.........

Must be fate that and the initials of your avatar name and you going to the TT races at the Isle Of Man.......Spooky...regards Turnpin:uhoh2:

Sounds like an episode of "highway to heaven"
Was the blokes helper a big guy with a black beard:wings:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to This really screwed me up!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock