Currently reading:
Things you don't see anymore ?

Discuss Things you don't see anymore ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kids events with no health and safety....over the top nowadays

An abundance of job adverts

Posts from Plouasne or Bernie2

The inside of my Mrs knickers:drool5:

Overuse/incorrect use of PTFE photos AKA Supperplumb

Ill start, white dog sh@t

Yes !!

I was talking about this with a customer last week...you never see any white dog sh'ts anymore...not like in the 80's or earlier.

My girlfriend reckons they were Poodle sh@t but after researching the subject it seems its to do with dogs diets and calcium.

Apparantly dogs used to eat a lot of bone/bones in their food and when deposited on the pavement for a few weeks the rain would wash out the organic stuff and leave a kind of fossil behind of the bone matter. This coupled with the fact that dog sh@t is now more or less always picked up or a heavy fine that its just not left out in the street as long as it used to be.

My dogs have white shyt if i give them a bone from the butchers so probably is a calcium thing

Punk rockers, 1p sweets, 99 ice creams for less than £2, Datsun cars, skin heads, buzby, Atari, bmx,

Paperboys

scrap man shouting "any old iron" roaming the streets
We've got a regular 'any old iron' man. I gave him one of those metal tool boxes full of old rusty tools from my shed only the other day.

Another thing you don't see is those 3 ducks on people's livingroom walls next to that Constable painting 'The Haywain' - just above the fishtank surrounded by multi-coloured bricks.

An honest politician

We've got a regular 'any old iron' man. I gave him one of those metal tool boxes full of old rusty tools from my shed only the other day.

Another thing you don't see is those 3 ducks on people's livingroom walls next to that Constable painting 'The Haywain' - just above the fishtank surrounded by multi-coloured bricks.

Billy Bass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Things you don't see anymore ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock