Currently reading:
Things you don't see anymore ?

Discuss Things you don't see anymore ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A yellow pages outside your front door that's been left in the rain and all swollen up.

I just thought about that last week when one popped through the letterbox.

Gentian violet

Weans out playing

Balaclava's

Nitted jumpers that weigh a half hundred weight when wet

Black and white tellies

Women with head scarves and rollers in

An email from unbunti or what ever the parent company of yell is. Not full of lies. Fact it fits through letterbox indicates less adverts. = less sense in paying for a listing !!

Things you don't see anymore

Its amazing how things change as a child not every one had fridges and there were milk vending machines outside shops
hard to belive that 20 years ago most of us had never done much more than play tennis on a computer, a mouse was something you set traps for
I remember the milk vending machines too Steve but can you remember the chocolate milkshakes in a bottle from the same machines called Micky ....regards Turnpin:smug2:

Nelson Mandella.

Manchester United in the top 3.

System3 - not even sure what happened with him to be honest.

Cash points that have been emptied cos it was Saturday and everyone was busy in the beer garden
Petrol station that has run out of petrol/diesel cos every one were going out and about
1 and 1/2 for working Saturday and double bubble for Sunday

I just thought about that last week when one popped through the letterbox.

Gentian violet

Weans out playing

Balaclava's

Nitted jumpers that weigh a half hundred weight when wet

Black and white tellies

Women with head scarves and rollers in

If its balaclavas you wish to see, then get a job in a bank .......

Cash points that have been emptied cos it was Saturday and everyone was busy in the beer garden
Petrol station that has run out of petrol/diesel cos every one were going out and about
1 and 1/2 for working Saturday and double bubble for Sunday

you've been here longer than i thought Stan!

Texan bar (remember them?) surprised my teeth didn't come out stuck to one of them! A mans gotta chew what a mans gotta chew!

1/2 p chews and chocolate bar for 10p.
Wagon wheels that were bigger than the little jockey wheel on a pram nowadays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Things you don't see anymore ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back