Currently reading:
They Know You're Coming......

Discuss They Know You're Coming...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
.....but it's still a tip :)

20131104_134425.jpg

I have to get under that lot.

Love twunts like that....plus people who book you in, agreed the price and when you Finnish and its time to divvy up.....sorry haven't had time to get your money out....

The doors on the left I have to be in to dig a hole through to the shed next door and the doors on the right have the cylinder in.

Looks like my daughters bedroom..........no wait.......you can see their carpet.....forget that!

They didnt clean because they knew you were going to make dust!

Had same discussion. Oh we didn't realise you were conning? Oh so the 5 or six emails and order confirmation weren't enough info ?

actually in some ways these are the best house to work in just pile it in a big heap on one side dont worry about dust sheets if you spill anything on the carpet just pile some stuff over them it will be dry before they ever find it
what ever you do it cant get worse
i'm doing housing association work believe me that wouldn't even rate as untidy

My eldest (girl type) has down loaded this picture and has treatened to post it on facebook as her brothers room ! - result mother is mortified and has cleaned his room up kids !!!!!

It could be a lot worse Simon - where is the cat crap, used condoms etc
it is really amazing how some people live - or exist CHK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to They Know You're Coming...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock