Currently reading:
The UKPF once a year ANYTHING GOES thread!!!!!!!

Discuss The UKPF once a year ANYTHING GOES thread!!!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

All the mods and admin team have come with an idea to have for ONE NIGHT ONLY.......

A GREAT BIG LET YER HAIR DOWN NIGHT IN THE ARMS!!!

Where ANYTHING goes, on this thread, but ONLY ON THIS THREAD, which is being created for this event and for ONE NIGHT.

Bod will be setting up the thread so look out for it!

It will be the laff of the year, a complete amnesty over what goes and it all kicks off on
SATURDAY AT 9PM WATERSHED TIME, when the kiddies are in bed.

See ya all at 9pm Saturday night

UKPF Mod/Admin team

bet its gonna be the longest thread in the shortest time record holder!!

(apart from that time we all poked fun at croppie behind his back):39:

Nowt wrong with Mr MacZeebeedee, honorary Scot, Welsh man and fan of that Last of the Summer Wine Crowd.

Can we call Dancin and Bod....... Compo and Cleggy for the night? :bow:

Brilliant AP,

Bod is Howard and Dancin is Cleggy, whose up for being Compo then! The one I'm calling Nora Battie is going to be good......

bet its gonna be the longest thread in the shortest time record holder!!

(apart from that time we all poked fun at croppie behind his back):39:

And that really long thread where everyone voted on whether System3 should become a mod. That was such a close call, I didn't think he was going to make it. I thought he had more mates than that. :coolgleamA:

only famous jock i can think worth mentioning is connery and your not cool enough to be him oo o o o o o wait theres that comedian billy conoly but again ive met you and your not that funny either so you can just stay system3

Great craic!

I'm out with my missus for her Christmas works do! :mad:

It has been a tough decision to throw a sicky or not though as she works in a hair salon & the other girls that work there are young, fit blondes!

I may as well just go & hang myself now!

only famous jock i can think worth mentioning is connery and your not cool enough to be him oo o o o o o wait theres that comedian billy conoly but again ive met you and your not that funny either so you can just stay system3
And as I've met you, Howard is just a perfect name for you, even though he has got hair.

And that really long thread where everyone voted on whether System3 should become a mod. That was such a close call, I didn't think he was going to make it. I thought he had more mates than that. :coolgleamA:
Infraction given as a special pressie to our not so illustrious sponsor for telling imaginary porkies. :veryangry2:

Unfortunately I was asked to do this job. Life was oh so simple back in the day, but what the heck the power feels GOOD.:angel_smile:

What's up pal? Send me a PM and tell me all about it.

UKPF Relationship advisor

Check the arms thread mate. I've poached someone's happy thread and turned it sour!

Awwww AP, I'm all disapointed for you pal, I call you the APPY Plumber and everything coz you brighten up my day with your witty and intelligent retort.

That make ya feel better?

Infraction given as a special pressie to our not so illustrious sponsor for telling imaginary porkies. :veryangry2:

Objection m'lud!

that wasn't an imaginary porkie! It was a real, honest to goodness, completely made up, pack of lies!

Credit where its due!

PS - what's an infraction? Is it like an infection? I'm not itching, but do I have to take lots of antiobiotics like last time?

Awwww AP, I'm all disapointed for you pal, I call you the APPY Plumber and everything coz you brighten up my day with your witty and intelligent retort.

That make ya feel better?

Intelligent?! Now you're just mocking me!

Dunno what an infraction is, thinks it's an up to date mathematical equation for mods.

he has to be as cool as this jock?
th

Best and coolest Jock ever was Robert the Bruce. He beat you lot hands down in 1314 and in 2014, we're going to do it all over again! PMSL

Best and coolest Jock ever was Robert the Bruce. He beat you lot hands down in 1314 and in 2014, we're going to do it all over again! PMSL

Dream on jimmy crankie! If and when we cut you jocks free, you will soon learn just who has been carrying you for centuries.....:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Is that a cuckoo ringing in your ears Kay-JAY? Must be affecting your thought process......mmmm, carrying us for years? Don't think so pal. PMSL

Is that a cuckoo ringing in your ears Kay-JAY? Must be affecting your thought process......mmmm, carrying us for years? Don't think so pal. PMSL

Lmao who you think foots the bill for your insupportable drain on the welfare state.. Fair enough you and the other 23 Scots who have jobs pay taxes but its not really enough now is it???:)

Lol gonna be fun tomorrow col :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

The Plum BER is in the house............

Someone swear PLEASE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Has there ever been an 'anything goes' style thread before or is this the first time the Admin's have lost their mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The UKPF once a year ANYTHING GOES thread!!!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock