Discuss Thank Christ its Friday! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've finished my last bathroom of 2012 earlier than expected this week, so now I'm officially on my hols.

Still got 9 days to work before you start your Xmas shopping Colin, just in case an emergency job comes in. lol

Ay men to that, what a week. Off out later to one of those posh bar type places. It's packed with milfs. Happy days.

Cheers to the weekend!

image.jpg

This time tomorrow I shall be sat at a bar in Barcelona :D

I love Barcelona for an amazing late night place check out the shakespear in placa Reial off la ramble, it's in the corner on the left. Looks closed from the outside just knock on the door ;-)

Still got 9 days to work before you start your Xmas shopping Colin, just in case an emergency job comes in. lol
Well once again I'm overstating my generosity at Christmas and have splashed out on a Poundland gift voucher for each of them. I want the change back too.

Ay men to that, what a week. Off out later to one of those posh bar type places. It's packed with milfs. Happy days.
Last MILFS bar we staggered into by mistake was a bar full of Men In Long Furry Stockings. Time for a sharp exit.

I love Barcelona for an amazing late night place check out the shakespear in placa Reial off la ramble, it's in the corner on the left. Looks closed from the outside just knock on the door ;-)
I shall try and remember, but wont promise to, as I plan to be intoxicated for the entire duration of my visit! Also interested to find out what "Go away you pervert" is in Spanish!!

When you get to my age, MILFS take on a whole new meaning......

Men In Longing For Sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thank Christ its Friday! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock