Discuss TFI Friday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Toxic Ted

Its friday, i'm not working tomorrow and i'm gonna have a few beers .........who wants one, or two....or three....

LOL, fatal saying 'I am not working tomorrow' LOL , you know what will happen now ted.

I will be happy to join you, but its going to be a jug of sangra for me and herin doors

Big team meal for a load of us tomoz night me and 6 lads and spouses who are my pals from school, yes school. we have known each other 40 odd years, so I will think about you then Ted, then I will be on the beer lol !!!!!!!

I`ll join you and try and banish the memory of the last 2 days, nothing but trouble and bloody roadworks, cheers all!

Yeh toxic , il have a pint of the arms finest lager, I'd better watch as our drink drive limit just been dropped so shouldn't really but a fictitious one won't hurt lol,

Yeh toxic , il have a pint of the arms finest lager, I'd better watch as our drink drive limit just been dropped so shouldn't really but a fictitious one won't hurt lol,

Fictitious.......wash your mouth out!

I've just ordered a Chinese. Having a glass if cherry coke. Not drinking coz the mrs has had a couple of twinges. Hoping the baby waits until I've digested my crispy duck!

If the baby is born on a members birthday you'll have to name it after them.

Especially if it's born on my birthday. ....

You can't call a baby "Croppie"....that wouldn't be fair to the wee bairn

If the baby is born on a members birthday you'll have to name it after them.

Especially if it's born on my birthday. ....

Is that a subtle way of saying today's your birthday?! It won't happen today, she's been milking this for 8 and a half months and she ain't done yet.

Got the dinner cooking away, on the second glass of vino, it's been a busy week!!! Got a crimbo night out every weekend right up till xmas now. :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to TFI Friday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock