Status
Not open for further replies.

quality

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys etc
I am being genuine here
Armryash seem a good lad with his head screwed on and hopefully will make a decent plumber (which I am pretty sure he will do).

My point is ! these guys who leave these MOD get £2200 every year for 10 years after they have left.

I have only picked Armyash because he seems to have some noggin (common sense) and I honestley wish him all the best

But who is going to pay for the next 5000 that are going to be made redundant in the very near future.

your tax is my tax

sorry its Britain's tax

Long post and boring but the facts are we won the war in 1946 why are we still paying now

Rant over

PS as anyone got any chocolate biscuits

they could of died over there - some have - i think 2000 odd quid a year is the least we can do to be fair - they got bigger balls than me - and when they come back a lot find it hard to adjust to life on civvy street.

To be fair I hate paying tax as it goes to the wrong sort of people and helps people continue with an easy life. But I'd happily pay my taxes if it went to things like this. They could give them 2k per week as far as I'm concerned. Admittedly 2.2k x 5000 soldiers over ten years is n awful lot of money, however it is probably dwarfed by the amount we pay to junkies who sit on their backsides all day and have no intention of working. These people breed like rabbits and that makes me sick paying tax for people to live ike this, but I'd pay whatever to support the people who are prepared to take a bullet to keep me safe in the country I live in.

Armash is in my opinion a thoroughly decent bloke and I've spoken with him outside the main forum and I have nothing but respect for him wanting to ensure that he works hard to make a career for himself instead of others collecting dole money.

As far as army boys putting their lives on the line and deserving 2 grand a year, sorry but I disagree with this. Anyone who joins the army knows that they are putting their life at risk and that is their choice. I work in dangerous conditions often 200 feet up doing lead work. Where is my 2 grand a year or for that matter all the other guys on this forum who do our job and suffer for years with industrial aches and pains and often very serious injuries?

i suppose like redundancy but spread over a number of years
It is a bit like redundancy but they get redundancy as well.

I am not knocking the folk who put their lives on the the line for who ever but the system that skanks all the tax payers.

how much has it cost the tax payer to bring the enegy minister to court for a speeding offence that occured 9 years ago ?

This whole country needs a serious sort out.

anyway I am of to work to earn some more tax

I'd rather pay an ex-service man(/woman) £2,000 a year than £26k+ for a family to live in luxury off the state and not do any work at all.

£26k a year would change my life!!

what got me with all this benefits culture was on children in need a couple of years ago now. there was this kid who was going to school in basically rags, trousers too short tight jumper etc. anyway really poor or so it seemed, until the cameras showed the lounge big newish flatscreen tv games machines and i think sky if i remember correctly. it made my blood boil oh and i think the dad smoked as well. it just beggers belief that some people cannot seem top get their priorities right. rant over back to normal service.

Hi guys etc
I am being genuine here
Armryash seem a good lad with his head screwed on and hopefully will make a decent plumber (which I am pretty sure he will do).

My point is ! these guys who leave these MOD get £2200 every year for 10 years after they have left.

I have only picked Armyash because he seems to have some noggin (common sense) and I honestley wish him all the best

But who is going to pay for the next 5000 that are going to be made redundant in the very near future.

your tax is my tax

sorry its Britain's tax

Long post and boring but the facts are we won the war in 1946 why are we still paying now

Rant over

PS as anyone got any chocolate biscuits

Em no ex service men/woman don't get £2200 every year for ten years where do you get this info from lol
Only ex service who have done 22 years get a pension

Yes that's correct have to do 22 years
Its not a rant on the service folk
I would give the shirt of my back for those for these guys.
its the way the system is run that's wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tax in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock