Currently reading:
Taking on another laddie

Discuss Taking on another laddie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IDCHAPPY

We have another young lad coming over to speak to us tomorrow, he sent us an email a couple of months ago with a cover letter and a cv(of sorts) but i forgot to get in touch. He's been doing a pre apprentice course at college and seems keen so when he sent his email again a couple of days ago i thought we could give him some work experience.
I'm soft but I'd like to take him on, he can't be any worse than our current apprentice...
See how tomorrow goes i guess :biggrin5:

Sod it, i'm going to have a carvery tomorrow
sod work
sod fat flipping builders with their fat frickin fingers
who can't hold a flipping hammer without freaking dropping it
as per on me!
shyte luck

Ian please be a little harder this time.
you should have shoved your boot up the current one aris and wiggled it soon as he got on his phone day 1!

Sod it, i'm going to have a carvery tomorrow
sod work
sod fat flipping builders with their fat frickin fingers
who can't hold a flipping hammer without freaking dropping it
as per on me!
shyte luck

Ian please be a little harder this time.
you should have shoved your boot up the current one aris and wiggled it soon as he got on his phone day 1!

You are 1000% right Billy :lol:

Young guy seemed keen enough, doesn't smoke 1000 **** a day and didn't have to be surgically removed from his phone at any point during our 15 mins chatting with him so his work experience starts on Tuesday :)

Hope he shows the other one up.

if he quickly ends up better, give him a small pay rise above the older one
when he gets in a huff point out hes always smoking or on the phone haha

might get the message then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Taking on another laddie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock