Discuss supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

and his wife,we cant prove it guys but he has been banned over all our forums he has used multiple accounts and has claimed being broken into a few times getting free tools off members even once getting a new tile cutter and selling it on ,we cant put up with this on UKPF so after consulting the mod team we concluded it was best he left

though as i stated we cant prove this so banning was our only option

Last edited by a moderator:
It would take a lot more to offend me.

I just want to help you with your sick and twisted torture of the toe rags.

Personally I'd start with the fingernails. Pliers would rip them off then I would use a cocktail stick to poke and prod the septic wound over a period of 3 days starving the victim also.

Then when suitably starved and tormented I would force feed them far too much rich foods
Then chop their dick off infront of ten beautiful ladies who would be laughing and giggling at the dickless lad as he pukes his stomach content all over himself.

This content would be gathers in a bowl and would be his only grub for the next few days while I start dismembering his limbs with an 18" Stilson. Twisting his arm out of its socket and carry on until it rips it clean off dragging tendons and sinew with it.

Then I'd probably start getting bored and let the rats eat him alive

And we have a winner!

If I had a legal immunity I would like very much to give him a monster dose of lsd tie him naked to a tree in summer smear him in jam and watch his horror as he sees himself eaten alive by insects

It would take a lot more to offend me.

I just want to help you with your sick and twisted torture of the toe rags.

Personally I'd start with the fingernails. Pliers would rip them off then I would use a cocktail stick to poke and prod the septic wound over a period of 3 days starving the victim also.

Then when suitably starved and tormented I would force feed them far too much rich foods
Then chop their dick off infront of ten beautiful ladies who would be laughing and giggling at the dickless lad as he pukes his stomach content all over himself.

This content would be gathers in a bowl and would be his only grub for the next few days while I start dismembering his limbs with an 18" Stilson. Twisting his arm out of its socket and carry on until it rips it clean off dragging tendons and sinew with it.

Then I'd probably start getting bored and let the rats eat him alive

OK. Think we just crossed the line!! By a country mile. LOL.

ha ha, I would love to join up with admin to start one of these, pretend that I have left!! wait for the abuse to come and then say ha ha I'm still here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Replies
Views
ShowerSmellProblems
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back