Discuss Super Bug in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

Remember a few months back I went into hospital for emergency surgery?

Well guess what....it gets worse not only have I to go back and get it done all over again, but I've been diagnosed as having caught MSRA (the super bug) during my hospital stay!!!!

This is a state of the art brand new hospital and I never imagined I'd get that from there.

omg I am sorry to hear that Colin :(

I dont know much about MSRA but hope its not something really really bad !

Hope you recover quick as there is a new flexes in my kitchen fitted today with the new kitchen mixer and ........... there is not a leak yet

Bummer, get well soon. I contracted this in hospital, is it in your blood or on the skin? If its on the skin it's just medicated wash, if in the blood it's strong antibiotics. Iff it makes you feel better I got over it and I had both.

Sorry to here that Colin. Hope you get it sorted right this time.
I hear copper kills it. Sleep in a roll of microbore?

I don't know if there is a need of blood donors if it does
will happily travel over to help !
If need help with anything I am happy to help Colin .

Thanks everyone, you're a great bunch of guys (despite some of you using flexies), but it came as a shock. Apart from a deep burning sensation and needing to pee every 10 minutes I feel fine. Me being me, I'll keep working until I get the shout from the hospital. Bit peed that I took all that time off first time round, now I have to do it again soon and in one of the busiest periods for a long time.

It was the new hospital at Larbert Gerry and again thanks to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Super Bug in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock