Discuss sime super 80 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

any experts on these boilers . went to one today it was just sparking but would not light . removed combustion door and still the same - then removed the front insulation panel and it lit . hold insulation panel cover anywhere near the pilot and it went out - cleaned the pilot assy and spark probe and then boiler would work with insulation panel door on - but would pulse when main front cover was fitted - checked aps and replaced with universal one off the van and still the same .now thinking flame rectification I clean the pilot twice and injector twice more and then re assemble and boiler works and flame picture is good . but I am not 100% on this fix it may re occur tonight :-( .also anyone got a manual for this cant find it on my boilers site

Not sure of the boiler but is it fan flued? Does it have a Venturi for the APS?

fan flued venture cleaned and aps swapped for universal one seems to be something with the flame probe and pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to sime super 80 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock