Currently reading:
Shock of the Day!

Discuss Shock of the Day! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Needed a second immersion for a center store unvented cylinder. Turns out they use Heatrae sadia £74 + vat:eek:

If I'd known I would have shopped online.

Always best to check online or the diy stores finding more and more these days how useless or expensive the merchants are.

The only saving grace is I'm not on a price for the work. Originally estimated for cylinder and two wet rooms, supply and fit everything. So far first fixed wet rooms, done cylinder and now they've come back and said her father is doing the tanking and tiling. No problems I said, might make a shilling on supplying the tiles. :) Plus I can get a bill in tomorrow for what I've done. Happy days.

Once had to change a sonnencraft solar unvented cylinder immersion, couldn't get anything to fit so phoned manufacturers agent in this country, its £450+vat for the immersion or you can have a new cylinder with immersion for £600+vat

Changed it for something british

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Shock of the Day! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back