Discuss servicing tool "Bag" in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

obseen16

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hey Guys,
Been looking around for a little while now, Im trying to find a smart service engineer tool bag for all my servicing gear, i.e needs to be able to hold certificate pads, little tools, labels etc the usual stuff required for servicing. Im fed up of goin to do a boiler service with hands juggling tools all the time, doesnt look professional to me. my local parts center had a british gas style bag on offer for £25 but i missed the boat on that one.

any one know of any where? tried ebay but found nothing good. :(

Lidls used to do a nice silver aluminium case

Place to put books and enough space for all required tools for a gsc or service

Think it was about £10. I bought a second set of tools for this so I'm not chopping and changing tools all the time

Will something like this do? Should be able to get everything in it ...

28868_P.jpg

:wink_smile:

I trawl B&Q, Focus and Wickes if I'm ever in these places - sometimes they have an offer on.

I use one of those cheap semi translucent storage boxes for my (oil) servicing stuff - not pretty, but practical.

lol donknowitall. that would almost fit all the required equipment....... however i decided to "trawl" my local B&Q and found a nice aluminium case which was perfect. sadly i paid B&Q Prices, my impatience to window shop got me a nice shiny case for the mere price of Ehem £30 (yeah got ripped but hey ho im drawn to shiny things)

I've got one of them AWH, from memory Electricfix do the bag, plus a lot of VDE screwdrivers, pliers, cutters etc for £105 plus VAt, a good deal and cheaper than everywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to servicing tool "Bag" in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back