Currently reading:
Rooms stats ? Gsr or not.

Discuss Rooms stats ? Gsr or not. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

on31ll

Theres a thread just started sombody asking about wiring a room stat. First comment sombody saying get a gsr in ! And the next post is pointing out the page number on the instructions ! So we know he will do it himself. But whats the ruling ? Have to be gas safe to fit room stat ?

op had already mentioned page 14 and had the mi's. thote they are bit thick when they mentioned page 14, so i commented. hold my hands up if i have done summat wrong

Nothing wrong at all. You don't need to open the combustion chamber of a puma to fit a stat. And the 2 screws holding the front on are normally missing anyway.

op had already mentioned page 14 and had the mi's. thote they are bit thick when they mentioned page 14, so i commented. hold my hands up if i have done summat wrong

im not trying to point a finger or blame just got me thinking on whatthe rules are ? Weather you are required to be gas safe or not to remove the cover ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rooms stats ? Gsr or not. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock