Currently reading:
Right, you lot are getting a break

Discuss Right, you lot are getting a break in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo21

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
From me, off on my jollys soon. And don't think it's got wi Fi.

Enjoy.

I dare you to wear this teeshirt

xeno.jpg

I don't know how to break it to Adam, but they don't do dairy lee in France.

Don't they do "La vache qui rit"? more or less the same thing isn't it?

Enjoyed France a few years back stayed near the Dordoigne region beautiful place shame about the frogs......lol regards Turnpin:punk:

I bugger off for a week to work in Cork, come back and discover Leo's sodding off to frogland for an undetermined period....

I think this is as close to orgasmic as I get these days........

I bugger off for a week to work in Cork, come back and discover Leo's sodding off to frogland for an undetermined period....

I think this is as close to orgasmic as I get these days........

John, your back. Oh how I missed you and your repartee.

John, your back. Oh how I missed you and your repartee.

By repartee do you mean reminding you of the time you fell through the garage roof?

Oh, how we laughed and laughed and laughed........

By repartee do you mean reminding you of the time you fell through the garage roof?

Oh, how we laughed and laughed and laughed........

I don't have to come on here to get this type of abuse you know, I can get it at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Right, you lot are getting a break in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock