Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss RHI - is it actually dead? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iank

We were thinking of putting in a pellet boiler, as the calculations for payment with the RHI scheme seemed just too good to miss. Since the delay for domestic consumers until next year, we are not so sure about this. Two companies have told me they actually think the whole thing is dead, even though the government say it is not, the money is allocated etc. Personally, I take the view that everything they say should be disbelieved until proven true, and will probably stick to a WBS backed up by an oil boiler. A supplier of heat pumps was more optimistic.
What do others think?

The whole thing seems to revolve around money and how much everyone can make from renewables and not saving the planet's resources.

The governments (labour and this one) have their own ideas and frankly I don't trust any of them to keep their promises as the rules seem to be very open ended just in case they're caught out.

I appreciate that there is a need to stop cowboys and create good systems but the whole thing has not been thought through properly or discussed with those in the trade, in my - extremely humble - opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to RHI - is it actually dead? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock